Become a Trade Partner
With over one million basement finishes a year and home remodeling on the rise, the North American market is ripe for a company specializing in remodeling. We have been fortunate to surround ourselves with talented people who will help us revolutionize and own this national market.
As a design-build firm, we take homeowners through the entire remodeling process in house. From the initial design consultation through to the construction of their new space, we are there every step of the way. Joining our team means that you will get to join a company that has each step masterfully planned out allowing you to focus on what you do best.
Because our team does what they do so well, we have been featured in numerous local and national publications, including the History Channel show, Modern Marvels. We have offices in St. Louis Park, MN, Denver, CO and Naperville, IL.
NOW HIRING PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED:
- Rough Carpenter/Carpentry Crews and Finish/Trim Carpenter/Carpentry Crews
- Drywall Crews
- HVAC Crews
- Plumbing Crews
- Electrician Crews
- Residential Design/Build Firm
WHY CHOOSE FBC REMODEL?
- Our jobs start and end on time – our schedules are reliable, and therefore you can plan the rest of your projects accordingly.
- We develop a customized-plan for every job, so you can build off of our blueprints!
- Our project managers are the best in the business, which means a smooth running job for you!
- Basements are warm and dry in the winter and cool and dry in the summer. Therefore, we can work with you year-round.
- We pay competitively and on time!
WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK WITH US:
- Excellent results from Topgrading® interview process to ensure we’d be a great match.
- Evidence of $1M general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance or waiver if you are owner/operator.
- Excellent track record of finishing on time and with high quality.
- Good credit history with your current vendors.
- At least three projects that we can visit for a quality inspection.
- Outstanding communication skills. That is, if you return ALL of your calls promptly (like within the hour) and love doing what you say by when you said you would do it then you’ll love working with FBC Remodel!
Send Us Your Information
Send us information about you and your company by filling out the form below. You may also attach a résumé or company literature (PDF or Word Document only). We look forward to hearing from you.
Do NOT contact the office directly by phone.*
*Important: The individual answering the main line has a role unrelated to this job posting and cannot assist you. While we appreciate “out-of-the-box” thinkers, we will contact you if we determine your background reflects a good fit for our company. Thank you for your consideration!
Acorn Glass Inc – Glass
T/K Builders Inc. – Framing
KSH Construction Company – Framing
Xcel Stone, Inc. – Granite
Custom Design Work – Tile
Rio Grande Co. – Fireplace
Crossgrain Inc. – Interior Trim
Trademark Electric LLC – Electrical
General Shale Supplier – Stone
Spec 7 – Insulation
Strait Lumber Supplier – Lumber
Colorado Custom Carpet – Flooring, Carpet, Tile
Sonar Electric – Electrical
Falcon Drywall LLC – Drywall
Mastercraft Cabinets Supplier – Cabinets
Electronic Integration – Low Volt
Sunset Stone Supplier – Stone
Southwest Plumbing – Plumbing
Denver Egress Window – Window Wells
Stickley Plumbing – Plumbing
McNitt Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning – HVAC
DC Home Solutions – Electrical
JGP Construction – Framing
Alliance Demo & Clean Up Solutions
Sunrise Environmental – Asbestos Testing
The Flooring Group Supplier – Tile
Red Leaf Solutions – Special Construction
Tharp Cabinet Company Supplier – Cabinets
Lustick Carpentry – Interior Trim
Straight Line Painting – Paint
Denver Dustless, Inc – Flooring
Builder’s First Source Supplier – Trim
Monicellow Heating and Air – HVAC
Aegis Engineering – Engineering
Axxess Painting and Remodeling – Paint
Fabrications – Granite
Rupp General Contracting
TSP Painting Services – Paint
Declare It Clean