CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
If you are coachable, outgoing, friendly, a self-starter, and looking to join a team, this may be the position for you!
We are looking for someone who LOVES communicating with all levels of the organization, especially our beloved clients! This role will best suit someone who can navigate traffic as a road warrior and manage multiple site visits daily. This individual is motivated by deadlines and managing a budget. This person should be able to execute job responsibilities independently or collaborate with a growing team!
The effective project manager will:
- Work cooperatively with our design/sales team, including visiting project pre-sale
- Manage customer service on all assigned projects and communicate with our homeowner on a daily basis
- Manage all project timelines and project profitability
- Schedule trade partners for each project, completing walk through, snap layouts and daily clean up
- Coordinate and update trade partners as needed
- Communicate and administer all change orders
- Collect all assigned scheduled payments and change order payments
- Ensure all client selections are completed in a timely manner
- Perform site visits on a daily basis
- Successful candidates will possess 2 plus years of residential re-model or new home experience
- A Construction Management degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Estimating experience is preferred
- Preferred past experience with project management software
We offer a full benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short term disability, life insurance and identity theft protection
- Flex spending account
- Open paid time off!
- Compensation is determined by level of job-related experience
Send us information about you by filling out the form below. You may also attach a résumé (PDF or Word Document only). We look forward to hearing from you. Do NOT contact the office directly by phone.*
*The individual answering the main line has a role unrelated to this job posting and cannot assist you. While we appreciate “out-of-the box” thinkers, we will contact you if we determine your background reflects a good fit for our company. Thank you for your consideration!