INTERIOR DESIGN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
If you are coachable, outgoing, friendly, a self-starter, and looking to join a team, this may be the position for you!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping our clients obtain their dream space by following our detailed design process, which starts in the clients home. This role will best suit someone who is looking for the challenge of running their own business, but also enjoys opportunities to interact with a growing team!
The effective interior designer will:
- Get to know the homeowner’s needs, design style and personal preferences during the first appointment in their space!
- Complete design measures and as-builts prior to creating your custom designs.
- Develop custom designs to wow our clients using our software, Chief Architect.
- Walk clients through 3D and 2D noted plans.
- Responsible for selling your very own projects as a result of using our process and building relationships with homeowners.
- Assist clients in choosing hard finishes for their beautiful new space.
- Trouble shoot any design issues during build out by proactively working with the estimator and project manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1 plus years of sales experience preferred
- A degree or certificate in architecture, space planning, and/or interior design required
- Experience in CAD, Revit or Chief Architect
- The desire to learn and execute the FBC design/sales process
- Previous experience in a highly collaborative team environment with fixed deadlines
We offer a full benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short term disability, life insurance and identity theft protection
- Flex spending account
- Open paid time off!
- Compensation is determined by level of job-related experience
*FBC is an at-will and Equal Opportunity Employer
Send us information about you by filling out the form below. You may also attach a résumé (PDF or Word Document only). We look forward to hearing from you. Do NOT contact the office directly by phone.*
*The individual answering the main line has a role unrelated to this job posting and cannot assist you. While we appreciate “out-of-the box” thinkers, we will contact you if we determine your background reflects a good fit for our company. Thank you for your consideration!